lundi 22 novembre 2010

Gwendolen's diary

July 26, 1894



It was cold and the sky was dark; I was hiding in the barn that is located a few meters from the castle of my grandparents. In fact, I had left the Upper East Side to join my grandparents in the north of England in a city known by the name of Durham. The idea of sending me to live in the north of England was my mother’s, Lady Bracknell. She wanted to punish me because I doesn't want to mary a man whom she choose . Firstly he was named Martin and Iwant to marry a man named Ernest because of the name's connotations, and secondly i really crave appearance and style and he was not my type. Most of people say that I am the best example of Victorian attitudes , I cannot say they lie . Most of people say that I am the best example of Victorian attitudes , I cannot say they lie . I miss my cousin Algernon , but I am not suppose to . He suppose to miss me because I am sophisticated , pretty and ittelectual maybe it’s pretentious but this is how I am.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire